How to Apply for an FC DELCO Scholarship:
Step 1- Create an Account
1. Please click here, on the SSS Family Portal login page to complete your online application and click on the prompt to begin the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). The application is available in English and Spanish.
2. You will create a user name and password, which will allow you to complete the PFS over more than one session. This will give you time to gather the required information for your application.
- Please select FC DELCO as your designated school of choice. Our school code is: 200079. Only one PFS is needed per family regardless of the number of children applying. However, in the case of separated or divorced families, each parent must complete the entire process with SSS.
- A $51 fee is required to submit your Parent Financial Statement to SSS. If you feel this fee is a hardship you may contact FC DELCO Finance Director, Susan Panacek, to make alternative arrangements. The $51 application fee is payable to SSS and is not a payment toward your FC DELCO player fees for the upcoming season.
Note: For families who wish to share their financial information as part of a financial aid application with another institution (for example: a college or private school), you can select "other schools" at no additional charge.
Step 2- Upload Financial Documents
1. Scan all required financial documents and upload to the SSS website. All materials submitted to SSS are secure.
The required documents include:
- completed signed tax returns that show your player is your dependent for the last 2 years
- corporate tax returns for business owners (if applicable)
- W-2s for the most recent year
2. Click here to download our accompanying form. Complete the information and scan and upload this form with your financial documents to the SSS Website.
- If you do not have the ability to scan, please mail the documents to:
School and Student Services by NAIS
Application Processing Center
P.O. Box 449
Randolph, MA 02368-0449
Step 3- Due Dates and Timelines
The deadline to complete the application is Thursday, December 19, 2019, to allow sufficient processing time.
Families who are not registered or do not complete this process with SSS will not be considered for financial aid awards.
Families will be notified by mail of the financial aid decisions in mid-January.
Your application must be complete including all requested documents in order to be considered for a scholarship.
An FC DELCO application received past the deadline, and/or applications that are incomplete or do not include all of the required paperwork will not be guaranteed any scholarship money or receive a sufficiently reduced amount if available.
Step 4: Assistance Needed or Additional Questions
If you have questions or need help with the website, please call the SSS family support center at (800) 344-8328. The center offers daytime, evening, and weekend hours. Parents can also click here to email SSS for help.
Click here for a resource/great place to begin the process: SSS Website for Parents & Families.The site has downloadable guides and a PFS workbook.
You can also download our quick guide.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Got questions on our scholarship process and/or general questions? Please reach out to Finance Director, Susan Panacek