FC DELCO '19/'20 Season Tryouts
Regular tryouts for the '19/'20 season have ended, but we are holding supplemental tryouts for USYS boys teams, ages U13 - U19 that train out of Conshohocken OR Downingtown. Please contact Zone 2 Director, Chris Edwards, to arrange a tryout.
Our USYS Programs: What to Expect
At FC Delco, we want to be the catalyst that inspires change in your child—the spark that ignites and fuels her passion for soccer. And whether soccer becomes a stepping stone for something greater, or it becomes the next love of your child’s life, we want to be a part of it.
With two convenient program locations to choose from - Conshohocken and Downingtown - your child will gain access to a fun and challenging environment that will fuel his/her passion for the game. Here's what your child will benefit from:
- Multiple teams in each location (Downingtown and Conshohocken)
- 7 V 7 format for U9 & U10 (10-12 players per team); 9 V 9 format for U11-U12 (12 - 14 players per team); 11 V 11 for U13+ (16 players per team)
- 2 practice nights per week during fall and spring seasons
- Winter training 1-night per week
- Professional curriculum tailored to each age level designed to unleash potential
- Local leagues chosen by team skill level
- 5-6 tournaments per year
- State cup competitions (U10 +)
- Sports performance support
- Goalkeeper training
- An individual development plan for every player
- Play other sports, including high school sports (for older players)
We may have available roster spots throughout the year. To find out what spots may be available for your child, please contact the appropriate Director.
U9 - U12 Boys and Girls: Andrew Kummerer
U12 - U19 Boys and Girls USYS: Chris Edwards
Boys U12 Pre-ECNL - U19 Boys ECNL: Andres Hurtado
Girls U12 Pre-ECNL - U19 Girls ECNL: Zac Tassone
Boys U12 Pre-DA - U19 Boys DA: Jamie Smith