FC Delco U9-U11 Girls Tryouts
Tryouts for the 19/20 season for this age group are complete. We may have some open spots. For more information, please contact Zone 1 Director, Andrew Kummerer.
Our U9 - U11 Programs: What to Expect
At FC Delco, we want to be the catalyst that inspires change in your child—the spark that ignites and fuels her passion for soccer. And whether soccer becomes a stepping stone for something greater, or it becomes the next love of your child’s life, we want to be a part of it.
With two convenient program locations to choose from - Conshohocken and Downingtown - your daughter will gain access to a fun and challenging environment that will fuel her passion for the game. Here's what your child will benefit from:
- Multiple teams in each location (Downingtown and Conshohocken)
- 7 V 7 format for U9 & U10 (10-12 players per team); 9 V 9 format for U11 (12 - 14 players per team)
- 2 practice nights per week during fall and spring seasons
- Winter training indoors 1-night per week
- Professional curriculum tailored to each age level designed to unleash potential
- Local leagues chosen by team skill level
- 5-6 tournaments per year
- State cup competitions (U10 & U11)
- Sports performance support
- Goalkeeper training
- An individual development plan for every player