FC DELCO Supplemental USYS Tryouts
Regular tryouts for the '19/'20 season have already passed -- but we're having supplemental tryouts to fill a few roster spots on select teams. If you have a son or daughter in the following age groups, please email: Andrew Kummerer
- U9 Boys (2011 birth year)
- U9 Girls (2011 birth year)
- U11 Boys (2009 birth year)
- U13 Boys (2007 birth year)
- U14 Girls (2005/2006 birth year)
Don't see your age group?
For ages U9-U12, please contact our Zone 1 Director, Andrew Kummerer.
For ages U13+, please contact our Zone 2 Director, Chris Edwards.
Our USYS Programs: What to Expect
At FC Delco, we want to be the catalyst that inspires change in your child—the spark that ignites and fuels her passion for soccer. And whether soccer becomes a stepping stone for something greater, or it becomes the next love of your child’s life, we want to be a part of it.
With two convenient program locations to choose from - Conshohocken and Downingtown - your daughter will gain access to a fun and challenging environment that will fuel her passion for the game. Here's what your child will benefit from:
- Multiple teams in each location (Downingtown and Conshohocken)
- 7 V 7 format for U9 & U10 (10-12 players per team); 9 V 9 format for U11-U12 (12 - 14 players per team); 11 V 11 for U13+ (16 players per team)
- 2 practice nights per week during fall and spring seasons
- Winter training indoors 1-night per week
- Professional curriculum tailored to each age level designed to unleash potential
- Local leagues chosen by team skill level
- 5-6 tournaments per year
- State cup competitions (U10 +)
- Sports performance support
- Goalkeeper training
- An individual development plan for every player
- Play other sports, including high school sports (for older players)